email@example.com 1/19/2016 Categories: Business Total Comments 0
Embroidery is the handicraft of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. It is new source of employment for Nepali household wife and also for others.
Fashion has its influence over Nepali youths. They want fashoinable clothes. Hand embroidery is the method to design normal clothes into fashionable using local materials like wool, fabric, beads etc. Most women in Nepal like to get more earning with small work. They will love embroidery. There are womens in our society having skill and capacity of being a designer but due to social stigma their talent is suppressed. By this their talent will be revealed.
Target Location :Initially ktm valley and then whole Nepal
Target Audience :Embroidery skilled and fashion loving people
- Employment to womens and men also.
- Decrease in import of fashoinable expensive clothes.
- Development of skilled manpower.
Early Feedbacks from People:
It is new idea in Nepal. But according to people who are trained by CTEVT, this is the best idea to earn high profit.
Business PlanEstimated Human Resources :
- Experienced trainner.
- Skilled 50-100 people.
- To ooze out the creativity of Nepalese in the world of fashion.
- Earning high profit.
- Few skilled persons.
- Fabrics,"sitara" etc are not easily available locally.
- Training by experixnced persons.
- Good relation with a dealer.
- 2-3 months to connect with the dealers and employees and to collect necessary materials and infrastructure.
- Next 2-3months for stable establishment of the business.
Market Research :
After enquiry in shops and some people who are engaged in this work following facts are revealed:
In blouses and shawls
- Investment per piece(fabric, pearls, sitaras,clothes etc)=Rs300-Rs600.
- Wage per piece to worker=Rs300.
- Market price per piece=Rs900-Rs1500.
- Profit per piece=Rs200-Rs400.
- Cotton jersey: Investment(including salary) = Rs300-Rs400, market price=Rs600-Rs700.
- Bags: Investment=Rs150-Rs200,Market price=Rs250-Rs300.
- Hoods:Investment=Rs400-Rs500, market price=Rs700-Rs900.
Cushion Cover: Investment:Rs300-Rs400, market price=Rs500-Rs600.
Embroidery is also available in jackets,shirts,sarees etc.
Intended Customer :
- Nepali people.(especially womens and girls)
Technology Required :
- For sample designs PCs or laptops are needed with internet.
- Special types of needles for embroidery.