email@example.com 1/16/2016 Categories: Business Total Comments 8
Knitiing is locally popular in Nepal. We can see many household women knitting. Knitting is given highest priority to do by Nepalese wifes and mothers.
Knitiing normally means making something of wool. It is the most commom work that household wives and mothers would do in leasure period. Sweater, woolen gloves,woolen socks etc are commom products of knitting. We can distribute wool and sample of products to womens. After that they will do better than us . If we provide slightly more monetary value for the products we can easily lure the household womens. This will increase the economy of family. Also skills of womens will be utilised.
Target Location :Initially KTM valley then Nepal.
Target Audience :Household free womens
- Skills of women is utilized.
- The wools that are produced in Nepal is utilized.
- Wool factories will be promoted.
- Large number of emplopyment to free household wives.
Early Feedbacks from People:
From many years, knitting has been the way to earn and finish household work to the household woman of Nepal. As for feed back I have asked my mother and sisters and some neighbours about this idea. Also one of the busssiness man of knitting, where my mother works about this idea. His respond was a thumb up along with the womens of my neighbourhood.
Business PlanEstimated Human Resources :
For managing that large quantities of wools and woolen products50-100 humans are appropriate.
- Incharges for certain area(among above 50-100 people)
But the womens who will knit will be in the range of 2000-3000.
- This idea is to utilize the skills of womens.
- To earn more profit.
- The main problem is that I am not directly connected with the womens who are distributing wools to other womens.
- Connection with national or international customer.
With the help of Internet and some womens this problem can be solved.
- 2-3 months to connect with the dealers and employees and to collect necessary materials and infrastructure.
- Next 3-4 months for the distribution and collection of samples and products respectively.
Market Research :
After enquiry in some previously established factories and dealers of wools and other materials, following market facts were revealed.
- According to qualityof the wool, wool of Rs300-700 are available.In average, wool per Kg costs Rs500.
- From 1 kg of wool,12 pairs of woolen golves,10 piece of hats can be made.
- 1 pair of gloves or 1 piece hat costs Rs50 of wool.
- Wage per piece of hat or pair of gloves is Rs50.
- Finishing materials costs Rs100.
- Finishing wage is Rs150.
- Market price of pair of gloves is Rs500-Rs600.
- Profit per pair is Rs100-Rs200.
This market information is for woolen gloves only.
- Sweater:Total investment in 1 piece of sweater is Rs2500-Rs3500 and Market price is Rs5000-Rs6000 per piece.
- Muffler: Investment= Rs350-Rs450 per piece and market price is Rs600-Rs650.
- Hat:Investment=Rs100, market price=Rs150.
- Socks:Investment=Rs200, market price=Rs250-Rs300 per pair.
- Woolen Pancho:Investment= Rs600-Rs700, market price=Rs900-Rs1000.
Other products of wool such are hand warmer, woolen jacket etc having high market value.
Intended Customer :
- Nepali people
- Mainly people of cold countries like Ireland,Russia etc.
Technology Required :