General Rules and Regulations
- All participants of the IdeaChallenge will have to abide by the rules and regulations set by the organizing committee constituent of MIC Nepal and UNDP.
- The decision of the organizing committee will be final.
- The organizing committee is entitled to competition termination or alteration of competition norms with prior notification.
- All content submitted to the IdeaChallenge will be joint intellectual property of the organizer and the participant. The organizer holds rights to reproduce or publish the submitted content.
- All ideas must be submitted in the English language.
- One or more Idea may be submitted by same participant but submitted Ideas should not be substantially similar.
- The Organizing Committee will not provide any equipment or technical infrastructure, which is necessary for participation in IdeaChallenge.
Disqualification and Ineligibility
- Reproduction, manipulation, forgery and illegal use of content, branding, licenses and intellectual property currently owned by another organization will be subject to penalty or disqualification.
- The employees and the family member of Microsoft Innovation Center shall be ineligible to participate in IdeaChallenge.
- Ideas failing to meet the competition criteria (catergories) and ideas that the organizing team considers inappropriate will be rendered ineligible for further competition.
- All costs incurred in the participation procedure will be borne by the participants. The organizers will not compensate any costs involved during the process.
- Interested participants can submit their ideas on www.ideastorenepal.com by January 31, 2016
The judging criteria for Phase 1 is entirely based on viewer’s choice. The 50 most popular ideas will be the winner of Phase-1.
Note: One individual can post as many ideas as they like. If more than one idea is selected as the winner of phase 1, participant can claim only one prize. **subject to change depending on final decision of organizing committee.
- The judging criteria for Phase 2 will be entirely based on Judge’s points. Popularity and social media outreach will in no way affect the judge’s decision. All ideas submitted within 31st January 2016 are eligible for Phase 2.
- Top 3 from Phase 2 will be further shortlisted.
- Best idea from the top three will be awarded winner of IdeaChallenge.
I hereby agree to ALL the points enlisted above. I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the terms of this document set forth herein.